Sunday, February 19, 2017

Bead Soup Blog Party Bead Hoarders Edition 2017


Hello all, it is time for one of Miss Lori's Bead Soup Blog Party's. We are so glad that she has been able to do this and that her awesome recovery will continue. We so missed her!

And if you have wondered where I have been, well I am a tax preparer, so until April 18 I will be somewhat scarce but I will be beading!!!!!



     So for this soup party I was matched with the talented Laurie Vyselaar. She is just a hop skip and jump south of me in Fl!

     First: what I sent her!  Well you get the general hint...they are beads!



NOW for what she sent me! And I can't wait to get working on them!


    I see a "Garden Party". I love Dry Gulch beads and her designs!!! And those cute little lampwork beads from Marie Sawyer....I am keeping them for me! I see some cute earrings in the making with them.  Then that awesome Man on the Moon Pendant that Lauri made. Can't wait to get to that...I can see it with seed beads....
     I am sure I won't get all done by the dead line but I will have the "Garden Party" ready!



Til Next Time...

Keep on Beading...

AND

Don't forget to do your taxes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just finished my taxes tonight! Your beads look great. I look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete