Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bling It Up! in July by Facet Jewelry








For July, Facet Jewelry challenged us to Bling it Up! I am a 60's child, so bling is right up my alley!

I thought about doing some earrings but couldn't decided. THEN while checking out Toocutebeads.com I came across a bracelet that inspired me as I has similar beads. It was called Dazzling - Graphic - Bracelet. 

So I went through my beads and came up with the beads and then strung my piece on white Fireline so that the beads would lay nicer. I really love the rhinestone dividers. That is what caught my eye to begin with at Toocutebeads. 

And here is my offering:



The clasp is magnetic so it goes on really easy. It is an 8 inch bracelet. 

For more great Bling it Up eye candy head over to Facet Jewelry and check it out.

Til next time,
Keep on Beading

V








1 comment:

  1. Registration stands are without a doubt getting to be a standout amongst the most mainstream spots to money checks, for the 'unbanked,' check cashing san diego

    ReplyDelete