Saturday, April 26, 2014

ABS - April 2014

I was afraid I would miss this months as I absolutely loved the picture!   I knew what colors to do but really had no idea what to do.

So I have been perusing etsy for weeks..though I have been out for a few days for eye surgery. I finally found the colors and shapes I wanted at Hyperdoggie on Etsy.  So I ordered  triangular aqua and orange beads, and round "saucer" aqua and orange beads, and aqua and orange drops. The drops reminded me of the ballet slippers, and the others of their skirts and leotards. Aren't they just the greatest looking! I am in awe of people who do glass work...I know I couldn't do it!

Of course when I got them in...I really hadn't decided upon a design....but while I was laying with the ice packs on my eyes, the design using aqua and light orange lace with the beads on memory wire came to me.  Of course it was hard to wait out the time under ice...but I did.

Once I had the bracelet done, the earrings just kinda came together.

So this is my offering for the ABS April challenge.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment