Friday, September 13, 2013

Blogger/Non Blogger Challenge

For this challenge we were given two photos to create jewelry from



(One day I will figure out how align these pics)  Any way, being the over achiever, that I can be....here is my offering for the pictures.

 
These were done based on the Teal Goddess.  Love those colors! The collage picture of the necklace shows where I crocheted silky fabric strips from a dress my daughter was making.  That was fun and I am definitely going to do it again!


These (below) were based off the Time Fly's picture. I is a pin. As you can see the top is free form wire wrapping with seed beads. To that I wired in the watch with the charms. Some one said it almost look like a head with wild hair.  How funny.  I didn't notice that until it was mentioned. Any way,  these were my offerings.  Thanks for looking. 




No comments:

Post a Comment