Friday, June 13, 2014

Photo A Day Challenge - June Week 2



Day 8 - Childhood - my kids and grandkids


Day 9 - Macro - of flower and such in my yard



























Day 10 - Upside down - on of the squirrels on my feeder...


























Day 11 - Jewelry - I do design and make jewelry


























Day 12 - Flowers - from my yard, well most are flowers!


























Day 13 - Shadows - The ones of mine and my daughters feet are hard to see, but I can see the shadows of feet in the water. Then the third person from the back in the picture of students is my daughters boyfriend at his graduation, then the other is shadows from the trees in a neighbors yard


























Day 14 - Red, White, and Blue

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back next week with more goodies!

5 comments:

  1. Now collage is a way to get a lot of photos into the act! Great idea. ☺ In fact, it's giving me ideas.

    I know that your favorites can be found in the first prompt, but I have enjoyed also seeing the beautiful flowers in your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same choice for upside down. Your collages are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your squirrel photos are fabulous! And your flowers look so beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people consider squirrels to be pests (they can be!) but I do love to watch their antics. Great photos for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The squirrels!! Too funny!!
    All of your flower pictures are so lovely. I love all the many varieties and color.

    ReplyDelete