Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday's Hunt - 05/20/2016



Well it is time again for Friday's Hunt put on by Teresa @ Eden Hills
So Lets Rock!!!


For the first hunt we had to find something started with U. That wasn't easy. The first thought was umbrella since we are having some wet weather at the moment. 


Then I thought Under, as in Under the trees: I put a border around them using Picasa.






























Next was weeks favorite. And for that I made a collage. They are all plants in my yard, plus the one in the upper right hand corner is a picture of ants coming and going from their hole. And the bottom left one is of a Cardinal that was sitting with his back to me on the fence.



And third is a picture of my daughters cats that we are cat sitting til we take them out next month to her in California. As soon as we get up in the mornings, before we even get a chance to make the bed both cats have taken up their favorite spots on our bed...ever tried to make a bed with cats in it....



That's it for this week. Come back next Friday and I will post more of the Friday Hunt!

4 comments:

  1. I do like both choices for the letter u. We're supposed to have umbrella weather off and on the next few days. I can see why you had to make a collage for you favorite. So many beautiful things to see. I had to smile at the cats. They do know how to have fun with helping make a bed. LOL Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tree photos! I am a huge nature lover and tree hugger :)
    Also love your kitty cat photo! :)

    ReplyDelete