Friday, September 5, 2014

Teaser and Etsy Shop Update

Just wanted to let every one know I have added new items to my Etsy Store.  I have decided since I love to crochet, I am going to try and incorporate some new jewelry patterns that are crocheted. AND since the 60's are coming back, I am going to make some in neon colors....though if you prefer something solid, you can let me know.  Here's a few I have done. They are in my Etsy shop. You can click on the link on the right sides scroll bar.



















Also, if you come back tomorrow, my offerings for Lisa Lodge of Gratefulartist will be posted..It is Blue Fantasy Blog Hop. There are about 20+ of us.

Here are the beads I received from Lisa...you will have to come back tomorrow to see what I made.



Veralynne

No comments:

Post a Comment