Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party - # 7


Pretty Things - Bead Soup Blog Party



Well, ever since I had seen a link for the Bead Soup Blog Party last year, I have been drooling with anticipation for this years...AND here it is.  Lori Anderson of Pretty Things, has been hosting this for quite a while and is really GOOD at it.  She must be the most organized person around!  Any way, I managed to get on this year and my wonderful partner is TanyaWiles of Tenebrous Hollow Studio.

Since this was my first one, I think I went over board in what I sent, but I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to send.  So as you can see from the picture ..... I sent a little of everything....I have no doubt Tanya will have a blast with those....



For me....Tanya sent me...(drumroll please!)

Some GORGEOUS components that I fell in love with the minute I opened the box!  I had to laugh though, they are the EXACT colors of a necklace I am working on for another challenge and I thought, WOW, I can use them....BUT...then my reveal for my Bead Soup isn't til April.....so I can't use them in my current project, BUT, have no fear, they are screaming designs at me so fast I can't keep up....OH...you want to see them....OK

 Here they are in the box, like cool, ice candy!!!! And the card....!!!!

Here is the focal bead...I love it!  Reminds me of an underwater creature.  I love watching them on the Discovery Channel. The middle one is the clasp and some blingy sliders, and the right one is a picture of the different types of beads....I can hardly wait to get started!




This shows some of the silver components, not the best picture, but my camera was about to die.....

And again, the card on the box....I can see a mixed media project with that!!!!





So there you have it!  Now you all will have to wait til April to see what goodies we came up with!!!!  You can hop on over to Tanyas site  and check out what she has to say.

So until April...............................(giggle, giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment