Saturday, August 13, 2016

Friday's Hunt With Eden Hills 08/13/16

Eden Hills


Hello again. Thanks for joining me for another Friday's Hunt with Teresa at Eden Hills. This weeks challenge is: Starts with G, Weeks Favorite, and Wheels.

As I continue to work my way through the alphabet with Teresa, I am working my way through my vacation to California pictures. For G this week I have: Grand Coteau, Green Tree Bark, Goofy Son with a Gator (not real), the Golden Acorn Quick Mart we stopped in on our way out of California, a REAL Gator, a gecko sunning himself, and a sign for the Gainesville Volunteers.





























For Wheels, I was a bit stumped, BUT my vacation pictures came to the rescue! These pictures are of all kinds of wheels we saw while on vacation!





























And last but not least my favorite of the week: a picture of my Church's band that I sing with.




So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed seeing my offerings for this week. For more pictures, head over to Eden Hills and check them out. 

Til next week..

Keep on snapping!


Veralynne


10 comments:

  1. Some many "G"s and wheels and songs to sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog to leave a comment. I hope to be back to Friday's Hunt with Teresa in the fall when I'll be on my computer more.
    'Goofy son' is hilarious!
    Very nice to see your worship team, it must be fulfilling to share your gift of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice "G" pictures, Vera. I hope you stayed dry, now the rain is coming our way. It seems to be dumping it all in one place, north and east of New Orleans. Good you aren't there now.
    You 'wheel' pictures are really nice, seems all we have to do is look through our files and the needed ones will pop out. My red wheels are on one from a Hobby Lobby visit.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are singing too, the band looks like fun. I used to sing in choir and a men's chorus. When we moved to New Hampshire the choir director had a policy, so he said but perhaps it was a new policy when he heard me 'sing', to have folks audition for his choir. I got weeded out. Haven't sung since, hardly.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Great shots. Love the Gator shot, funny.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice collection og photos Vera. Your son with the gator made me laugh. Some fantastic Wheel shots, I especially like the vintage truck. Nice to be able to be part of your Church's band. I just got home from Church myself about half hour ago. Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend & have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by. Great collages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture in your wheel collage that includes the spinning wheel - we were on the same wavelength for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun collages! So glad to know that's not a real gator chomping on your son's arm. Great collection of wheels. How nice to see the group you sing with. Thank you so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collages...love all the wheels! Thanks for popping in to see me too :)

    ReplyDelete